Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Friday ! ! !

Well....it's been an awesome week at JustGano.com. Scroll down below to see the two New Additions added.

It was difficult going through all the "contenders," because to be honest.....I fall in love with every single piece chosen for JustGano.com These lovely "contenders" march through a rigorous system to be chosen for our site. We check their value, their quality, we test them by packing them up and banging them around to make sure they don't fall apart. The ones that make it through "Phase 1," then have to be analyzed to see what category they will be placed in. By the time our lovely photographer shoots the pictures and the descriptions are written...they get to "Phase 2," and by this point.....I am hopelessly in love with them all :)

We take things serious here :)

I keep in mind all our members' individual styles when choosing these items. Sometimes, when I choose an item...Im thinking of one particular member. Every piece chosen is actually a representation of our members styles and taste. With every members wish list, I start learning their individual style and taste. So we tailor the new items to fit within those categories. I love seeing an item and thinking...ohhhh that's a Casual in The City item or Wow! Totally Touch of Class...If I see a dazzling piece I'll immediately think to myself soooo Enchanted Weddings! For those items that are fit for a night of dancing...I'll say "ahhh Glamour Girl!"

If you are as obsessed with fashion Jewelry as I am, drop me a comment and tell me what is your Favorite Category!

Enjoy the pics...have a FABULOUS weekend!!!




What would you get if you mix Art Deco with Victorian Style? The lovely Victorian Art Earrings descend from a fishhook to form a fanciful elegant pattern on an Antique Gold Plating. The pave cubic zirconias allow me to add a subtle dressy note to my day outfits at the office and can also compliment my evening wear with it's glistening beauty. It is Approx. 1 1/2" in length









I adore how the sparkling stones bloom around the Frosted Flower in these ultra feminine and elegant style earrings. The faceted dangling quartz teardrop radiate that delicate touch in this dazzling pair. These are the earrings that you would never want to take off! It measures approx. 3" in length.
                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment