Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eliana's Pick of the week!

My pick of week, was an easy pick. It's one of the first items that went up on the site....Midnight Dream Earrings. Can I say ..ohhh lala I wore these yesterday with my jeans and a black sweater. As much as they can be a very fun casual piece, I've also worn these funky earrings with my trendy night on the town attire. It also matches the Midnight Pendant which happens to be the "Freebie Friday" of this week! So, I suggest new members to put these babies into their wishlist by tomorrow, and they will be receiving this pair of Midnight Dreams Earrings together with their Freebie Friday Midnight Dream Necklace and our FREE Signature Keyhole Heart Charm Bracelet and of course a couple of promo goodies! All this you can receive for an amazing price of $7.95!
However, if you are like me, you would want to immediately Fill up that wishlist and be able to get as many items as possible. Imagine receiving 6 items for only $39.95 or 3 for ONLY $21.95!!! ♥ ♥ ♥







These amazingly crafted click-top hoop earrings have fabulous detailing that are to die for. They are adorned with the latest up-to-date chain and violet briolettes. I love briolettes....they are so girl's girl! Open scroll hoops measure 1-1/4" in length not including chain.

Midnight Dream Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment