Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Paris

Something about our Blue La Rue earrings makes me feel like I’m in Paris. Is it the deep turquoise color cabochon mixed with the emerald teardrops within the shiny gold plating? Is it that stunning cobalt blue oval cab sitting on the top below the tiny round turquoise cab? Is it the timeless elegant feel of the entire style? Is it the fact that I can envision myself in the City of Lights glistening in the autumn mist of a romantic evening wearing a beautiful flowing gown? Ahhhh……I can only dream….for now. Someday I'll walk the cobble streets, hand in hand with my love, I’ll stop for long kisses as the locals stare and I'll wear my Blue La Rue like a fashion luminary in Paris, however….for now, I’ll rock these bad boys Blue La Rue americana style!





If you want to sport these beauties above then there is no better time than now to Join!
Become a Deb, Demi or Diva and add the Blue La Rue on your wishlist. You will receive these beautiful earrings together with your FREE black pouch surprise and two pairs of the 2 Carat Cubic Zirconia Brilliant Cut earrings to keep or to give to a family or friend, all with FREE shipping included!!! Makes me want to scream with JOY!!! As if that's not enough....enjoy FREE jewelry on your Birthday....on your membership Anniversary.....on Holidays....or whenever we promote our many many giveaways!!!!
JustGano.com's founder loves to remind women that they don't have to sacriface style...not even in this economy. We have become the ONLY Fashion Jewelry Membership Club to give you the greatest deal and lets you choose your favorite jewelry pieces without creating a dent in your wallet. If you are ready to start receiving Department store quality fashion jewelry for an unbelievable low monthly fee...then click on the Join Now link below and create your wishlist.
I can't wait to send you your chosen items

No comments:

Post a Comment