Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday.....


I love Mondays for our New Additions - We post our latest design on to the website!

I love Tuesday for our New Items Planning - This is the day we plan our images and descriptions for New Additions!

I love Wednesday for our Freebie Friday item postings - We choose an item and create a frenzy with New Members!

I love Thursday because I get to choose my pick of the week and write about all things pretty!


I love Fridays because we wrap up the Freebie Friday item and well, simply because TGIF!

Of course, any day of the week also brings me the pleasure of getting to welcome our new members, and processing each wishlist. 

Check out our Freebie Friday of the week, for you to enjoy whether you are on a lunch date, dining al fresco, dancing or simply out & about.....

This lovely bold rose quartz pendant goes anywhere and everywhere. Detailed with a beautiful chiffon ribbon for a look you're sure to fall in love with. People will just notice and ask you all about it. The superb pendant measures approx. 2-1/4” in length and the pretty ribbon measures 15” long with a 2 1/4” extender.




ok, I receive tons of emails asking me what is Freebie Friday about....its as easy as this :

Become a Deb Member for only $7.95 and create a wishlist choosing any items on the site.  I will send you ONE item from your wishlist every month for as long as you remain a Deb Member. 
♥♥♥♥♥
Become a Demi Member for only $21.95 and create a wishlist choosing any items on the site.  I will send you THREE items from your Wishlist every month for as long as you remain a Demi Member. 
♥♥♥♥♥
Become a Diva Member for only $39.95 and create a wishlist choosing any items on the site.  I will send you SIX items from your wishlist every month for as long as you remain a Diva Member.
♥♥♥♥♥

If you join anytime between Wed through Friday you get to receive the Freebie Friday item of the week as well.  Every new member also receives the sign on bonus


So, come and unlock the secret! 
The secret of creating a fashion jewelry collection in the most budget friendly and fun way!


No comments:

Post a Comment