Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unlock the secret....


Deb Plan will be $9.99 starting Sept. 1st
Every single Deb Member joining BEFORE than will remain same cost of $7.95 forever ♥

Lots of super fabulous new things happening in JustGano.....
We have put together a stunning Fall Collection!  It is sooo fabulous that I never thought I would want summer to end!  I want it to be Fall so I can showcase these trendy designs!
We are also revamping the website!!!!  I can NOT wait for this...we are creating a more user friendly site with easier navigation tabs for the sophisticated, fashion savvy ladies we are attracting ♥♥♥

We have found that the JustGano women loves loves loves fashion accessories, and the more I peek into your wishlists, the more I get to know the sophisticated, classy, budget savvy and very fashionable JustGano women!!!  We love each and everyone of you!


We have a GREAT New Members August Promo...mums the word right now ;)
I will be posting it on facebook.com/jewelry4free on July 31st!!!  Current members, I don't like to leave you out when we create our New Member promo, therefore same promo will be applied to all upgrades. 
Deb Members will see a great member giveaway as well in August!



 xoxo  Eliana

No comments:

Post a Comment