Friday, November 12, 2010

Accessorize your little one too!


Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!

Tis the season is all I can think of now that almost half of November is GONE! 

I think about all the festivities, family get togethers, and of course GIFT GIVING...my favorite part!!!! 

As I learned last year...nothing has been easier for me than giving a JustGano piece to the fashion jewelry loving people I know, but what is going to make my life easier, is being able to give a gift membership to my children's teachers who are well on top of the latest trends, my pediatrician's receptionist who always seem to fit us in without appointments, my neighbor becuase she always has an eye out for the kids when I'm not around and of course to my favorite little trendy stars in my family.  How easy is it that in just a few clicks you can purchase a gift membership and have the gifter create a wishlist and choose their own items and receive them just in time for the holidays!    

What I am noticing more often is that our members are asking for tween friendly pieces.  I am so happy to find that many items in our collections not only look fabulous on the moms, but look equally great on their daughters. 

The new Little Sparkling Papillon is one that I can totally see on tweens.  It's sweet and just the right length for these little fashion stars to sport.  The Celebratory Necklace is awesome as well!

Lady Opulence is one of my favorites to give to a young lady.  Check these lovely pieces that will look fabulous on your little trendsetter!


.



Be Dazzled

The Pave Love Necklace


Set of Glitter Everyday Hoops


Mini Pave Hoops with Elongated Pave Shaped Pear Drops








xoxo Eliana

No comments:

Post a Comment