Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eliana's pick of the week....

I was asked to start posting my favorite items once a week.  After searching the entire collection and every category...it was very difficult to "pick" just one favorite item, as most of you that know me...already know that is a nightmare for me, since I love all my JustGano pieces equally♥♥♥
  However, the task needed to be completed...so when it was time to add the New Addition of the week, I stopped and felt simply mesmerized. 

Come and see what's new with Justgano.com and discover Eliana's pick of the week .......

I added a new Necklace....The Green Adventure!  I'm in love!  I love a necklace that I can wear with just about anything.  Whether I am in the office wearing a blouse or at the movies wearing a trendy tee, I know that my Green Adventure necklace is going to add that feminine touch to my look.  Really, what more can a girl want.  You can create a wish list, sit back and wait for your items to arrive and pair them up with your favorite outfits...ohhh lala! So, see below for the new Green Adventure and tell me what you think.

This oh-so-pretty feminine necklace is sure to inspire a magical mood! The vibrant green, frosted barrel shaped beads are stationed on a shiny gold cable chain. Style it right with a silk blouse or turn up the charm with a casual shirt for that eye catching appeal. I love a necklace I can wear anytime with anything! It measures approx. 36" in length






Get this lovely Green Adventure necklace PLUS three pairs of our 2 Carat CZ Brilliant Cut Stud Earrings (boxed up and ready to give as gifts or bling out on your own) PLUS our Signature Keyhole Heart Bracelet, PLUS ♥free♥ delivery...what are you waiting???

JOIN NOW   

No comments:

Post a Comment