Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My thoughts go running wild again.....

It's been a pretty busy day so far here at JustGano.......I stopped for a moment to contemplate on what I have ahead of me for the rest of the day and as I gather my thougths, I start to think about all the events I have ahead of me these next couple of months. Hmm...Networking, Holiday....and shall I say....Dates!

Depending on my "event," I'll walk into my closet to find an outfit and I ask myself

"What should I wear"

"Does this look alright"

"What image do I want to project"

"Is this business, yet sophisticated enough"

Well as I surround myself with all these goodies from JustGano.com, I start picking out pieces to match where I "would" go and I came up with these. Gosh....I love my job :)

I would definitely rock the Signature Lock & Key choker on a Saturday night, in the city, on a date of course ;) !!!



I'll wear this hip piece on my shopping spree with my girlfriends...I know they are going to LOVE this......


Ahhhhhh...I can NOT wait to show off these "Lady Elegance" at my family dinner for the Holidays, these will look great with my off the shoulder red top....



This lovely Francesca Bracelet would do very well in my next Networking Event....



This Elaborate Draped Choker is the PERFECT addition to my little black dress I'll be wearing to Frank's wedding next weekend....











No comments:

Post a Comment