Friday, October 30, 2009

Ok, so I'm sure you have noticed that our Home page at Justgano.com has changed. We have made it more viewer friendly and we always anticipate feedback from our friends. Becoming a member of JustGano.com does not just make you a "member" or a "Customer"....it makes you our friend.

In an effort to spread the word on the great jewelry website, I am sending out free samples to anyone that logs unto the contact us page on JustGano.com and sends me their name and address. Help me spread the news of JustGano.com or you can shoot me an email at Eliana@JustGano.com ! :)

You will receive a free pair of 2 Carat Brilliant Cut Cubic Zirconia Earrings to compliment your wardrobe !!!

Did I say it is absolutely FREE!!! Just making sure ;)

It gets even better, when you join JustGano.com, because you not only get the items you put on your wish list, but you also receive a this silver plated Heart Charm Bracelet free gift on your first shipment in a fabulous black pouch....



Let's not forget the very best part of all this....FREE SHIPPING on all your shipments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment