Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So I get back to work from a weekend spent in bed, feeling blue. I felt very ill with what I thought was a flu, however thank goodness I saw my doctor and was sent home with a healthy dose of feel good meds ;)
I get back into the office today and get a glimpse of what Holiday Collection will look like. I must say it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Beautiful enough to make me forget about my runny nose and sore throat...at least for a few minutes.
We have pieces that have come together fabulously, and the more I look at them, the more I see great gift ideas for almost all the women I can think of that I come across with in my life.
Each piece is a representation of unique styles and tastes.
Here is the show stopper...no really, it is named The Showstopper Earring :)




This gorgeous one here is the appropriately named, Fifth Avenue Bracelet :



Last but not least, for the Trendy and Fashionable, here is The Francesca Necklace :


We will be adding the entire Holiday Collection right after Halloween, so hang in there, you will soon be able to view the entire collection on JustGano.com

No comments:

Post a Comment