Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!

Yes! I love Fridays...but not as much as Mondays when we get to gather our JustGano Team and check out all the new styles we will be adding shortly to the website. We have a goal to add 3 - 5 items on a weekly basis, so it is very exciting to be able to look at the styles and write up descriptions and know that our members are going to LOOOVE them!

However, today...at this very moment...I am stuck between choosing from our Fab Collection a pair of earrings to go with my outfit. I'll be heading to the movies tonight and of course will be keeping it casual, but sexy with the accessories.

Sooo, I'll be wearing black jeans, with my black boots and my favorite black comfy sweater. I am debating whether I should splash some colors to my outfit and go with this from our Lights Camera Fashion Collection!









or maybe the


Sparkle Breeze






looking in our Urban Chic Collection....I spotted these cool pair!


Pear Shaped Chandelier Earring




Maybe I can peek into the Glamour Girl Collection and totally rock these....





oh what is a girl to do...with so many styles to choose from :)

If you have a suggestion, please feel free to shoot me an email at Eliana@Justgano.com and share your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment