Thursday, November 5, 2009

A WIN For the Big Apple!!!



OMG! We are celebrating NYC's big WIN!!!

Congrats to the players and the fans!!!

Yankees fans had waited nine years since the team’s previous World Series title, a Subway Series against their crosstown rivals, the Mets, in 2000!!!

The Big Apple is hosting a ticker-tape parade and ceremony in honor of the World Series champion, and I certainly will be there to greet the winning team with my signature cap, my skinny jeans, and our fabulous Donatella Necklace .... you know we have to represent our city with lots of AMOR.......

ahhhhh nothing like the urban chic look in a big city!



I'll top this off with my Luxe Round Glitter Hoops from our Urban Chic Collection



If you would like this look as well....Join Now and get to choose from our three memberships available. Don't forget that the only cost is the membership fee...the JEWELRY is FREE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment