Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank you, a dank, gracias, mulţumes, спасибо, dziękuję, kamsah hamnida, arigatô,toda, ευχαριστώ, merci, tak, shukran, grazie,faleminderit


"Where is your Gift? Where is your Thank-You offer for a customer?"
- Ron Frasch, Saks Fifth Avenue
at the WWD CEO Summit



We are approaching the most wonderful time of the year! Once Thanksgiving Day comes around, we stop and contemplate all we are grateful for. For some people, it takes this holiday to start giving thanks for their blessings, however others are all about being grateful for everyone and everything in their lives. I will say that I am one of those people of the latter description.


I have a large family and network of friends, and although I am not in constant personal contact with all, I am grateful that they are in my life. On this journey called Life...I've realized that I learn something new from everyone I come in contact with.


That is why it is a pleasure to work with people who are in constant gratitude. Like I have mentioned more than once...our JustGano.com members are like friends to us. We are grateful for them joining and having the confidence in us for the ability to serve them. We want to make sure that our members feel appreciated. Once a wish list is created, we choose the first three items on their list and inspect each piece and make sure its in nothing less than perfect condition. We make sure each white JustGano box is presentable for gift giving just in case you are feeling generous. Once you receive and open your package, you will find that in addition of the items on your wishlist, you also receive our complimentary Signature Keyhole Heart Bracelet, which by the way....the keyhole represents the fact that by becoming a JustGano Member, you have Unlocked the Secret!


In addition to those items, you will also find two pairs of our 2 Carat Brilliant Cut Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings. All this is complimentary for our gratitude of you becoming a member.
When a member calls and asks me if we made an error by adding extra items, or worried if they were charged for these extras, It's a great feeling when I answer "Those are all complimentary for joining JustGano!"
We love to surprise our members when they find some extra goodies in their monthly shipments. With that said........
If you want to Unlock the Secret....JOIN NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment